Saturday, May 31

Super Nice Boss



My boss is a super nice boss I taught. He easy going guy and he friendly, humble, and kind; he treat me like his son more than a staff. As I say before he made me coffee twice per day, some more he has bought me Kit-Kat, 24" monitor, new software and so on. 

Last Monday, he brought me and another colleague to site visit, some where around north of Scotland. Haha....actually the visit seem like a trip more than a work, because we just took some simple picture and measurement, the rest of the time we went to varies places for visit like he paid us ticket to visit a castle, treat us food, drink. He pay me salary with taken me to trip, how nice it is!!

I can't imagine I working with him who so kind and nice to a staff. May GOD bless him......






Me on site



Me, my boss and my 'only' colleague.



The castle


This a tomb 

No comments: