Friday, May 16

Views toward working...上班八景

View 5 mins after walk 

Everyday now I have to walk 1km far, half an hour to working, and after 6pm I have to walk back 1km and another half an hour again to get back home. From my flat to the office i need to cross over  the biggest green fields in Edinburgh- Meadow Parks, pass through trees, grasses, stones and sometime dog's shits.

 Even my purpose to cross over the field is to get to work but it seem like i 'jogging' everyday morning before i arrive into office. I can imagine how healthier  and fit  i am after 4 months work. It is really no bad to work there since i can gain money and healthy, and more important is the eight nice views accompany me everyday i work :p

不知你上班的路程是如何的呢?每天起来上班的朋友,你们每天是欣赏着‘每天’的风景呢?还是已经麻木了?我现在每天都要步行一公里路(约半小时)去上班;从我家到公司需要跨越两个爱丁堡最大的草场,也就是说每天上班前我都要做‘辰跑’半个小时。

虽然路程远了一点,我选择不搭车,一是为了剩钱,二是为了想要继续欣赏路上的风景。其实可能工作的生活会变得很机械化,上班的风景不管你喜欢与否你还是要每天经过它;所以与其麻木不如好好地欣赏一路上的美丽!?再不好的环境里,你用心的话,你也会发觉它最美的时候。


10 mins after....



15 mins after.....



18 mins after



20 mins after....



28 mins after...



30 mins after......



Done! Could you see my office!?

2 comments:

Alan said...

wish you all the best in ur job. take care :-)

Anonymous said...

那么漂亮的路程走多半小时也不错。哈哈。。。这样也可以给你拍下来,真的细心哦!