Monday, July 14

Axxu restored....我还原了


My long hair where had been keep it for 10 months and 11 days finally cut today. You know what are the differences after hair cut? I found there do have a lot of benefits  after cutting the hair, such like:

1. My head lost weight 300g than before, now i can move my head easier.
2. I can still see the road in front while strong wind blew.
3. I can hear the car 'hong' clearer, so now is safer on the road.
4. I can hear my hand phone louder 30%.
5. The hair dry 20 minutes faster than before, so i can sleep earlier.
6. The shampoo can save up to 30% 
7. Dandruff less 50%
8. Performance when playing squash up 70%
9. Save 50% time for early preparation before work.
10. Lastly, my handsome index increased at least 90% :p


理发犹如剪三千烦恼丝,我现在终于还原了。我的70年代的发型终于回到本世纪了,从温拿的时代走进了周杰伦的时代,我之所以留长发再剪短发是体验无常的变化和时间的流转。东伟,我不相信这可以转运但只想重新做人。。。哈哈哈!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

帅哥剪了短发,怎么看起来好像变老了,呵呵。。。样子看来很疲惫,好好照顾身体哦。

Axxu said...

walao, older after cut the hair?? then i want to keep it long again!

Haha....take care Lian.