Wednesday, July 23

23 July...我的生日


23 of July, is my birthday. But what the special apart form my birthday?? it is many others people birthday as well (haiyo, who don't know). The special on my birthday is I know at least 5 others people have same birthday with me. The thing is this 5 people have strong similarity with me: 4 are architects and 1 is my girl friend.  3 of the 4 architects are same school with me, and the other one is the famous architect called Richard Roger.  So are 23rd July born babies destined to be architect?? Now I know why I am studying here=.=

Oh, but why Choy Wan is the only one not an architect?? Hahaha....actually she want to be an architect as well but plus one more word= architect's wife! She is the most powerful person in the building industries, architect control the building, and she control the architect, how powerful it is, you know!

23rd July, day for me, day for architects , day for architect's wife!!!


今年的生日是我们第二次在国外过,去年是在香港,今年是在英国。每年的生日我都尝试低调处理,一是不想劳烦大家,二是生日天天都是‘生日’。中学时每一次生日我都会选择做一些善事来做,比如说捐轮椅去老人院,或派面包给乞丐。。。这两三年我却把它成为一个理由让我与朋友亲人们聚一聚,所以我不会只选23号这一天庆祝,因为只是让大家一起的理由而已。

这样就走过了人生的四份之一,庆祝生日也不像以前那么的重要了。其实佛说生日就是母难日,最因该庆祝的不是我们自己,而是用她生命来换我们生命的母亲。但今年的生日我只能在电脑荧幕上见到母亲而已,而不能牵牵她的手。愿天下母亲都能平安地诞下自己的宝宝。。。


以下的是今年在我生日留下痕迹的朋友和亲人:


All girls ( Joice's house, London)


All boys (Joice's house, London)



My Uncle and Aunt (China Town, London)


Amo friends (HydePark, London)

Buddhist Soc friends (Sushi Restaurant, Edinburgh)


This two?? no need to introduce la!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

opps, happy belated birthday!