Tuesday, December 25

Quiet Christmas...宁静的圣诞


This is a completely quiet Christmas day. That day in the morning, I looked out from my window , it is a sunny day; I looked down on the main street and it is unbelievable quiet........ no people, no buses, no cars, not even one shop is opened. Most of my friends was very curious about how fun the Christmas was in the UK, but every time they asking the question, my answer is always the same: "boring, boring and boring". It is really not that fun compare with Malaysia, actually it is a day for Christian to celebrate with their family and it is a common way the people celebrate it here. Anywhere, even-though it is the most boring Christmas in my life, but I am sure it was absolute the day that I can't forget forever.

梁静如有宁静的夏天,我却有宁静的圣诞。这天一早醒来后,从房间窗口望出去,街上冷静的很,没有一个人,一辆巴士或一间开门做生意的店。由于我的房间是对大路,所以平时都非常吵闹和繁忙;今天突然间这些景象和声音都不见了,剩下的只有那空荡荡的街道。非常的宁静,很久都没有那么的宁静了。虽然是一个人‘熬’过圣诞节,但宁静的一天带给我心里不少的平静。今年的圣诞虽是最寂寞的一次,也没有任何的特别,但我肯定的是我永远都不可能忘记这一宁静的圣诞节。

No comments: