Wednesday, December 19

Amo's work...老外作品

Long time no see everybody  loh!
           A drawing that produced by my course-mate
Final year model
Final year model
Final year site model


I became very stress now after I visit the final year student's project. It is so amazing! I still need to push myself to that level but it is really not easy. Frankly, I still do not know how to achieve that kind of level in the moment because it is true that I have a big gap with them in term of studio work. I think I good enough in architectural drawing but Amo keen to present with model and model is almost everything here. No body will blame you because you did not put scale or north point in your drawings but their will cut your mark because you can't present a good model. Alamak! It such a great challenge to me. You all know I am not talent in doing models and my work-man ship is terrible lah. 
这次真的大镬啦!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahhaa...hire Soon Aiven as your modeler la next time...