Thursday, September 20

Scotland Museum

James Watt's steam engine
Foyer of the Royal museum
armor steel glove on my hand...
This is the place that I have my lunch every day


Today I visited the Royal Scotland Museum, it just opposite my school. The museum is huge and the design is amazing. Now I only know that engine inventor James Watt was born in Edinburgh. Suddenly, I feel very close with this great person, I stay in the same place with this great inventor that has been change the world.  The original engine modal still displayed in museum. In fact, these two days I only work in workshop which located at basement. The good thing todays was I found a pack of Maggie mee, hahaha...... today my dinner was the best ever, sausages, eggs, and Maggie in Tom Yam. This is the greatest food for me in Edinburgh. 

1 comment:

Louisakoay said...

dear axxu,
i had received your graduation gift yesterday. what a wonderful gift to me. i started read it today. ^_^
how are you in UK? it was a shock when the same day heard 2 of my friends away. KIan Kian & you. oh, we cant call him Kian Kian anymore, but i don't know his new name yet.
however, the weather in UK is very cold, other than protect your body, hands and feet please don't forget to protect your nose and ears too.
By the way, maggie mee is not good for health, you are in a foreign country, do take good care of yourself. or else will make us worry....
Lastly, wish you all the best.


your ex-housemate,
Louisa (Sunnata)