Monday, September 24

My meal...我的食物

buy from mini-market: Hot-dogs + Source
cooking pot
every days meal: Hot dog + spaghetti


I not a good cooker, instead I never cook at home for last 25 years. In Edinburgh, I no idea what I going to cook for my daily meal. What I can cook is a very simple meals which is easy to cook and understood. I even don't know how to use kitchen's stuffs, it is too bad. However, the hot-dog + spaghetti was the first 'proper meal' I cooked in Edinburgh. But, I can tell you that the taste was really bad, only hot-dogs can be eaten. aiyo.... cooking is the most difficult thing in my world. 

1 comment:

cappuccino said...

haha... pity you.
this is why we must cherish our mom to cook a very delicious meal for us... teach you some lah...
if you really dont know how to cook...
the most easy way is the egg fry in shallow oil than can eat already..
or you can make some sandwish be your dinner~
or the most lazy way is....
go and but some cup mee....
hohoho~~~~

cappuccino