Wednesday, September 26

Appartment Detail...我的住所

This is a Scotland Pound, not UK's one
view toward my window
Improved recipe : Hot-dog+egg+Spaghetti +Instant Soup
my kitchen
my study place



The weather is really cold. Even the day time time the temperature  is around 10 degree Celsius. And I just settle my apartment, located at the main street, very noisy, because got a bus station there. However, the indoor environment is nice. Yeah, I have improve my cooking skill now (a litter bit lah) at least, I know put a soup on top of the spaghetti, but still with hot-dogs. This is the most wonderful meal that I can make here. In fact, I miss Malaysia food a lot! Malaysia may be is not a perfect country, but I strongly believe that Malaysia's food is the best in the earth and the moon. Wish all of you HAPPY MOON CAKE FESTIVAL!

No comments: