Thursday, November 1

Poland is not a nice place to go!别来波兰


People in Warsaw

Modern shopping mall in Warsaw

The tram
Poland is not a visitor welcoming country. Most of them can't speak English and not polite. I have many unhappy experiences in Poland's capital -- Warsaw. They do not have proper policy to protect visitor and the transport system is terrible. I have fined 70 dollar (appox RM105) in the tram station. On that day, I taken a tram to go back to my hostel, in half way, there is a ticket checker came to me and ask me show ticket. I shown to them and they said my ticket is non-valid because the discounted ticket only for international student. I've showed my University card to prove myself as an international student, but they don't accept that. I said if i can't buy this ticket why your company sold it to me? and there are only have Polish on the ticket, how do I check the ticket myself? They just asked me to get out from the tram, and fine me 70 dollars. I said I don't have enough money to pay that, and then they bring me to ATM machine to take money. I just feel shame and insulted. They have abuse their power and not respect my personal right. This is only one of the bad things happened in Warsaw, it does has a lot of stories.  I just wanna to advise all my dear friends: If you don't have any important thing to do here like won a million dollars, please do not come here! 

这是我被赶下车的城市主要交通工具,电动火车。波兰人并不会热诚地欢迎外国人。很多人都会板起一副沉沉的脸来对你。他们会有点看底亚洲人,对我们很不友善。他们的城市系统很乱,并不统一。一旦有出错,他们会不认,还会返回来说你错,这太难以接受了!虽然波兰要努力把首都成为欧洲其中重要的城市,但除了那新百货公司以外,我一点都感受不到他们的诚意。还处处砍外国人的菜头。这里有不少的新兴的商业活动,也造就了许多中产阶级的白领;可是,穷到没房子住,脚受伤的老婆婆却要在街上乞食。在这里,你可看到许多的不平衡和极端;先进的商业大厦的背后,隐藏的却是肮脏落后的角落。这里有许多心里冲突,一方面要与世界接轨,一方面却在寻找自己的方向感。一方面要摆脱社会主义的影子,一方面却活在一个社会主义建造的城市里。以我的个人经验和意见:若你并不是有重要的事情来波兰这里,如拿一百万奖金,千万别来这个国家!


No comments: