Sunday, November 18

Part time...打工咯!

Crazy Scottish fans- BBC news

I am have had working two jobs in this week. Two jobs that totally extreme different kinds of job. The first job is easy and gain high salary: I was became an surveyor in a fire alarm consultant company. The task was stand on one of the fire escape in a building, and then their rang the fire bell, and what i did was observed how the people emerge out and how many people came out from the door,lastly I have to write a short report to describe it. It just take me one and half hour and they paid me £30(RM 210); However, the second job in the same week was as a waiter in a stadium. The task was to serve the football cup VIP, Scotland VS Italy in Europe cup(when Scotland get in a goal, I can felt the whole building shaken!). The work started at 1pm until night time 9pm. No break and hard work, serve foods, cleaning stuff, move table, collect rubbishes and so on. It is really exhausted job, I was worked continually eight hours. But this job was paid £5.50 per hour. It mean eight hours work equalize to £44 (RM 300). You can see how different between this two jobs? Easy and high paid, another is hard work and low paid. Anyway, I was felt very enjoyable to work both kind of jobs. It is undeniable that working can help me to earn some pocket money to let me eat some better foods and buy better materials for my studio work. Even the waiter job is tired and difficult, but I am very happy to do that because I can meet people from all around the world (Poland, England,China, India, Switzerland and so on) and from different background and ages.

At least the job let me learn to do something that I never ever do in Malaysia. This is my first time to be a waiter in my life. By the way, after I finished the waiter job,the manager might like my attitude and my effort; He offer me a job and ask me to join their company in the spot. He write down his phone and address immediately and ask me to go to interview next week with my CV. Haha....I am so lucky!

有时候,工作量和收入并不一定成正比。就如以上所说的。用脑力赚钱真的会比用劳力赚的钱高出好几倍;这也是世界一种的不公平,赚钱真的不容易呀!

3 comments:

咖菲猫 said...

haha...i juz know u start to work liao.....
haha.........so jealous u!!!
seeing new things and enjoy new life.

i see ur energetic is bek.......no more the moody axxu liao !!!

jia you jia you

Unknown said...

Hey axxu, this is kean kong. been reading ur post just today. Glad that everything is going fine for you, well, as far as i can see from your post..haha.. anyway, good to see that you are absorbing the environment around. just live it man! this is a chance i didnt get and i hope u'll live it to the fullest, with no regrets. i'll check on your blog from time to time. so do keep on posting bout the things u see and learn there. Cheers! and Good Luck!

Axxu said...

It is gald to hear you Kean Kong. Thank you very much, actually you give me a lot of advices and encouragements before I came here. Thank you again and I will jia you jia you. I wish your all the best and have a good time in your job.