Thursday, November 22

Design Project...设计作业

I would like to share with you my first individual design project in the UK, a house for a historian in Warsaw. This project with be completed on 5th of Dec, it is mean I have to rush it for my presentation. Actually, I still blur blur what kind of presentation I going to do. I really not familiar what kind of material that I can get it here and most important is how to find a cheaper material. Here is not like Malaysia that I can find any materials in my mind or what I wanted, so it is quit difficult for me to search possible material in this strange environment . Alamak....I still thinking and thinking!


Massing study with Skecthup
Site model- I used all recycle materials to do it, nothing were paid for the site model 

conceptual model-my building was build in the between two different periods style architecture, and the design was intend to link up the two buildings

No comments: