Monday, March 17

My model...结婚综合楼


This can be said the first nice model I ever made before. As you know my model was the worst in UM, my final model look like study model, and my study model look like rubbish. Hehe....you see now, I can made a proper model in finally. This is my this semester element design, I propose a marriage complex in the old market site. I put all the related programme of marriage in the same complex, it cerebration of marriage is not a particular event for a couple but is an occasion for people. The function of the complex like a 'machine' that mass producing couple to bride & bridegroom, the complex transform the single couple to become family. The sinked spaces is to enclose the special events from the public market but meanwhile it connected with the public events and business. The enclose area remain the formality of the marry, the genealogy  library is the fist point of the journey, and then pass through the underground wedding market (wedding dresses, photographer, make-up, hair dresses, jewelry and so on). In the end of the point is marriage registry where the couple formally become a husband-wife after done all kind of preparation in the complex. After that the weeding party will hold in a multi-stories banquet halls just beside the registry. The whole wedding event from engagement, wedding preparation, workshop, registry to wedding-party are held in the same place, this place will become a strong romantic memory for the people, in the same time it contribute in strengthen the family relation in this area. Anyway, my presentation will be done tomorrow, I have another long day today......:( 
 
建筑系最好玩的东西就是能把自己一些思考和理念实行在这世界的土地上,无论兴建与否,至少我们能够把我们脑里的理想世界模拟出来,也可以把这世界尝试地做出来,让其他人知道这世界可以是多姿多彩,无限的可能。许多在以前不能想像的世界现在也不是出现了吗?人的能力虽然是有限,但思考是无限的,而人类的文明和进步就是有人敢敢去突破现有的世界,去挑战现有的制度。朋友们,别埋没你的天马行空的想像力了,你并不知道这世界是否会因你的想象而改变?

No comments: