Tuesday, October 2

Third weeks....I am so stupid!



I am so stupid! Now i only found out that I totally don't know how to use oven & microwave. Due to my cooking skills is terrible and I don't want to test my cooking Kung Fu again, then I have to choose others cooking methods to prepare my food. My buddha! after I bought all the microwave food, and I stand in front the microwave and look at it.....alamak, I don't know how to open the microwave, and how do put the food in. In the end, I need a friend to teach me how to operate all this stuff, very malu!
现在才知道在家煮饭的妈妈们是多么的伟大,尤其是煮了二十多年饭给我吃的嬷嬷。先在吃饭时间是我的恶梦;在家时,吃饭是我的享受。有时吃的时候也不在管好不好吃,填饱肚子就算了。我做所有事情都是充满信心的,但是除了煮饭!

3 comments:

咖菲猫 said...

很正常啦
因为我也不会用
哈哈.........

对lo
家里永远是最好的
永远不用自己煮饭

好好照顾自己

siew ting said...

my buddy , jia you oo, think u will be microwave expect after some times n come back teach this little phay yung already .. hehe..

take care ur self ^_^

Zhao said...

next time i be ur sifu. got tat opportunity?haha~i think hard lor~
coz mb when u cm bek~ i oso wont be a malaysia ord~
take gd care~ eat more vegetable la~