Friday, October 5

Night View of Edinburgh...夜景

Edinburgh Friday night Old Museum 
Edinburgh University -night view


After I given a talk in Buddhist Society, I walked alone on the street. I walked with no purpose, just want to see how the Edinburgh look like at the night. The weather was so cold and today is Friday night, the street crowded by many people. Expectedly, the bars, restaurants and clubs were very happening. But, anyway I still walked on the street alone, I stopped at the T-junction for 15 minute and then just looked at the street. The cars came and gone, in this old city I feel lonely and I'm just like not belong to this city; my home is so far from me. Ya, it is really lonely cold night anyway......

4 comments:

咖菲猫 said...

唉...离乡背景就是这样的了
唯有时间能治疗你的寂寞
时间会让你习惯的

可是我相信你是一个很坚强的人
你能挨过的!!!

Axxu said...

谢谢你,咖菲猫。你们的留言和鼓励是让我渡过漫长黑夜的最佳良药。谢谢你们一路来的支持和信心,我一定会挨下去的!

Zhao said...

shall i sing u tat song? u r not alone~by micheal jackson?hehe~keep it up~ i believe u will be ok d~haha~if u reali wan 2 listen then i sing tat song to u when u on9 yer~haha~

Zhao said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.